Cambridgeshire Deaf Association are working with Peterborough City Council and are looking for 10 people aged between 18 – 50 years old to feedback to the Council about services they offer or life in general in Peterborough for deaf people.
There are a maximum of 10 spaces at the meeting. If you want to be involved you have to be:
- A BSL user or severely or profoundly deaf
- Must be 18 years or over and under 50
- Live in the Peterborough City Council area (for example, Council Tax is paid to Peterborough City Council for where you live)
The meeting is on:
- Monday 10th July
- 12:30 to 2:30pm
- At Bayard Place, Broadway, Peterborough.
- BSL interpreters will be present
To book your space, please contact Ky Dai on FaceTime or Text on 07557 258230 or visit Peterborough Deaf Drop in. If more than 10 people want to attend, we will choose attendees to ensure the broadest range of ages, gender and background can attend the meeting.
Map of Bayard Place: