Do you want to comment or complain? Positive or negative?
You can tell a member of staff face to face, text, email, video call. Or you can write to us, email the office, or fill in the online form.
When we get the complaint information it will be given to the relevant person. For example, if it is about a member of staff the complaint will go to their Line Manager. The relevant person will contact you within 5 working days after receiving the complaint.
If you are not happy with the outcome? You can appeal to the Managing Director or the Chairperson. You will get a response from the appeal within 28 days and the decision of the Chairperson is final.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01223 246237
- Facetime or Whatsapp: 07879 402981 or 07902 281668
- Report a concern: https://cambsdeaf.org/about/report-a-concern/
- Give general feedback: https://cambsdeaf.org/about/feedback-for-cda/
- Feedback on Support or Advocacy: https://cambsdeaf.org/advocacy-and-support/support-advocacy/feedback-form/