We’re delighted to announce that CDA are part of the new Total Voice advocacy service in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough with top UK advocacy providers Voiceability and Nyas.
The new service covers both the Peterborough and Cambridgeshire authourity areas and will see CDA continue to deliver advocacy in both areas. CDA will be delivering advocacy under the following criteria:
- Care Act
- Mental Capacity Act Advocacy (IMCA)
- Mental Health Advocacy (in partnership with Voiceability advocate)
- NHS Complaints
- Professional Advocacy (General advocacy)
The service for deaf people will be in BSL and delivered by Ruth Godden, CDA’s Managing Professional Advocate and Trainee Advocate Kayleigh Wilson.
If you would like advocacy, you can make a referral by getting in touch below:
- or by text, Glide, Facetime on 07902 281668
- Skype ruth.cambridgeshire
- email email@example.com
You can see more information about the service on Voiceability’s website